Broughs Butchers is proud of its reputation for having the sausages which have been voted best in the North West.
Broughs Butchers have a few key areas which help consistently deliver a 1st class sausage every time. These are as Follows;
- Free range, farm visited British pork is the only standard of meat Broughs accept
- Experienced, top class butchers who understand all aspects of the production of the perfect sausage
- Variety (Plenty of unique flavours to accompany the traditional sausage)
- Consistent size every time
- Secret ingredient to give the Broughs sausage the winning edge!!!
Broughs Butchers also holds the National Awards for the Best Sausage, along with numerous gold placed finishes in the North West Great Taste Awards!
Below you can find the gallery of some of the great successes Broughs Butchers have experienced.
Create your own Broughs sausage competition.
Broughs has decided to set our loyal customers a challenge. Can you create a new flavour of sausage which will delight the customer? If so why not enter our challenge and win yourself £10 off your next shop at Broughs.
If your sausage is picked to be created as part of our wide variety of flavoured sausages then you will be the winner of the £10 voucher.
Here are a few flavours of sausage to get you on the right track;
Ginger & Leek Chilli & Paprika Steak & Plum
To enter send us your flavour to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, address and telephone number.